Velocity Reviews

-   -   get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig the gridview) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t527785-get-data-that-fills-a-gridviewocontrol-inside-it-im-extendig-the-gridview.html)

Sergio E. 08-08-2007 02:56 PM

get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig the gridview)

Hi, I'm extending the gridview control and I need the data that fills it
because I need get a subset of the results to do an operation.

Thanks!

--
Greetings,
Sergio E.

--
Saludos,
Sergio E.

=?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2V5IFBvYmVyZXpvdnNraXk=?= 08-09-2007 02:28 AM

RE: get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig the

override DataSource method

Sergio E. 08-09-2007 07:17 PM

Re: get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig the

hi, thank you for the answer, but i found a little problem, there is no
datasource method only a property, and I don't know how to manage it because
i uses an object.

if you can clarify it for me i reallly apreciate it. thanks again
--
greeting,
Sergio E.

=?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2V5IFBvYmVyZXpvdnNraXk=?= 08-09-2007 11:30 PM

Re: get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig

My bad: - sure it is a property. But you can still override it:

public override object DataSource
{
get { return base.DataSource; }
set
{
// you can put some validating code here
base.DataSource = value;
}
}

Sergio E. 08-10-2007 12:12 PM

Re: get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig

thank you!