Velocity Reviews

-   -   Help with design of Startup web site (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t527535-help-with-design-of-startup-web-site.html)

Startup 08-07-2007 12:25 PM

Help with design of Startup web site

Hello Guys and Gals

I have started web site called indiaclaims.com.

I am not happy with the design of the main page.

Iam a novice and a non - techie. Can anybody help me with a smart
design for my web page:

url: indiaclaims.com/index.asp

PLEASE HELP and GIVE YOUR INPUTS, HOWEVER SMALL.

Thank You in Advance.

Startup

Alexey Smirnov 08-07-2007 01:21 PM

Re: Help with design of Startup web site

On Aug 7, 2:25 pm, Startup <IndiaCla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Guys and Gals
>
> I have started web site called indiaclaims.com.
>
> I am not happy with the design of the main page.
>
> Iam a novice and a non - techie. Can anybody help me with a smart
> design for my web page:
>
> url: indiaclaims.com/index.asp
>
> PLEASE HELP and GIVE YOUR INPUTS, HOWEVER SMALL.
>
> Thank You in Advance.
>
> Startup

this can give you some ideas
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=design+tempates

Alexey Smirnov 08-07-2007 01:25 PM

On Aug 7, 3:21 pm, Alexey Smirnov <alexey.smir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 2:25 pm, Startup <IndiaCla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hello Guys and Gals

> > I have started web site called indiaclaims.com.

> > I am not happy with the design of the main page.

> > Iam a novice and a non - techie. Can anybody help me with a smart
> > design for my web page:

> > url: indiaclaims.com/index.asp

> > PLEASE HELP and GIVE YOUR INPUTS, HOWEVER SMALL.

> > Thank You in Advance.

> > Startup

> this can give you some ideashttp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=design+tempates- Hide quoted text -

design+templates