Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to create python script which can create csv we file with relationship (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t526699-how-to-create-python-script-which-can-create-csv-we-file-with-relationship.html)

Sonu 08-03-2007 11:45 AM

How to create python script which can create csv we file with relationship

hello,
i need to create script
that can create a csv file as i want
for example i have two table in database that are person ,country
if i want to create csv file to person,then wht to do ,,
how to connect database,how to create csv of interrelated field
eg :in person table :country_id (which is primary key of country table)

kyosohma@gmail.com 08-03-2007 01:08 PM

Re: How to create python script which can create csv we file with relationship

On Aug 3, 6:45 am, Sonu <patelkun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
> i need to create script
> that can create a csv file as i want
> for example i have two table in database that are person ,country
> if i want to create csv file to person,then wht to do ,,
> how to connect database,how to create csv of interrelated field
> eg :in person table :country_id (which is primary key of country table)

Did you try google? Python has a csv module: http://docs.python.org/lib/module-csv.html

Mike