Velocity Reviews

-   General Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f44-general-computer-support.html)
-   -   Why my working ps/2 mouse freezes and even don't even get recon.after reboot ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t526641-why-my-working-ps-2-mouse-freezes-and-even-dont-even-get-recon-after-reboot.html)

demi 08-03-2007 05:28 AM

Why my working ps/2 mouse freezes and even don't even get recon.after reboot ?

I am really puzzled by this problem.My mouse freezes specially after going to yahoo chat and then after reboot the device manager even don't have mouse recognition.So I can't even reinstall it.Only way I can reuse it is by system restore to some back date.What could be the issue?Why the mouse files disappear and then recognized after system restore?Which program is causing it?or is it some kinda virus?
Please help.I have ps/2competible mouse and it worked for last 4 years with no problems.I mean different mouse in 4 years time span.currant one is of a good quality and was working well.pins are ok.it's cleaned inside.buttons work well.
please help.