Velocity Reviews

-   -   What is the best pratice? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t526343-what-is-the-best-pratice.html)

Paulo Roberto 08-01-2007 11:33 PM

What is the best pratice?

Hi, I have a VS2005 asp.net 2.0 C# application with a lot of screens just
like customers, companys, manufacturers wich has always the same basics
working like a gridview showing the records, and the basic functions:
inserting, editing and deleting records from tables... What is the best
method to do/optimize that? Creating each .aspx ?

Because what most changes is the fields tables... what do you suggest?

Thanks

Sergio E. 08-02-2007 01:14 AM

Re: What is the best pratice?

I think that the best practice would be to make an page class with all
customization needed and every time you inherit from it only add the columns
and extra requiremente.

--
best regards,
Sergio E.

Alexey Smirnov 08-02-2007 06:59 AM

Re: What is the best pratice?

On Aug 2, 3:14 am, "Sergio E." <gruporemp[ARROBA]hotmail.com> wrote:
> I think that the best practice would be to make an page class with all
> customization needed and every time you inherit from it only add the columns
> and extra requiremente.
>
> --
> best regards,
> Sergio E.
> DCE2005 - 2*
>
> "Paulo Roberto" <paulo.robe...@edt.com.br> escribió en el mensajenews:OP$HgTJ1HHA.4652@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl. ..
>

> > Hi, I have a VS2005 asp.net 2.0 C# application with a lot of screens just
> > like customers, companys, manufacturers wich has always the same basics
> > working like a gridview showing the records, and the basic functions:
> > inserting, editing and deleting records from tables... What is the best
> > method to do/optimize that? Creating each .aspx ?

> > Because what most changes is the fields tables... what do you suggest?

> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

here's a small tip how it can be implemented
http://www.codeguru.com/csharp/.net/...le.php/c11939/