Velocity Reviews

-   -   Ajax UpdatePanel with Wizard (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t526086-ajax-updatepanel-with-wizard.html)

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?= 08-01-2007 02:26 AM

Ajax UpdatePanel with Wizard

Hi,

I have a Wizard that have about 5 steps and in every step (page) I do have
some tables, checkboxes, gridview...etc and I'm trying to Cut and Paste this
wizard into Ajax UpdatePanel for Ajax enabling, but it's giving me this
error:
"The ActiveStepIndex must be less than WizardSteps.Count and at least -1.
For dynamically added steps, make sure they are added before or in
Page_PreInit event"
and when I took out the step(page) that have my gridview in it every thing
worked fine!!!?
So, Why is that?

Thanks
--