Velocity Reviews

-   -   Create WSDL at each request (ASP.net 2.0) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t525965-create-wsdl-at-each-request-asp-net-2-0-a.html)

Jay Douglas 07-31-2007 03:41 PM

Create WSDL at each request (ASP.net 2.0)

Using a SoapExtensionReflector I'm making some adjustments to some the wsdl
document auto generated by asp.net. It seems as the wsdl is being cached
thus only showing the original modifications.

How do I disable any caching that asp.net is using for generation of the
wsdl documents? I need to make specific modifications to the wsdl on each
request because I'm using virtual URLs and RewritePath.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Jay

John Saunders [MVP] 07-31-2007 04:05 PM

Re: Create WSDL at each request (ASP.net 2.0)

"Jay Douglas" <jayREMOVETHIS@jaydouglas.com> wrote in message
> Using a SoapExtensionReflector I'm making some adjustments to some the
> wsdl
> document auto generated by asp.net. It seems as the wsdl is being cached
> thus only showing the original modifications.
>
> How do I disable any caching that asp.net is using for generation of the
> wsdl documents? I need to make specific modifications to the wsdl on each
> request because I'm using virtual URLs and RewritePath.

I've never done this before. In fact, I could have used the technique a year
ago, but didn't think of it!

Can you keep the WSDL requests in a single virtual directory tree so that
you can change the caching settings in the web.config for that <location>?
--
John Saunders [MVP]