Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Great dump resources! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t525951-great-dump-resources.html)

Starry 07-31-2007 03:08 PM

Great dump resources!

Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge resource
providing links for downloading so many dumps for microsoft, cisco and
oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also available.
Do add stuff if you have something to share...:)
http://allaboutpak.blogspot.com

molsonexpert 07-31-2007 03:31 PM

Re: Great dump resources!

go forth and multiply.

--
steve.

news:1185894527.549540.52730@22g2000hsm.googlegrou ps.com...

Cerebrus 08-01-2007 12:42 PM

Re: Great dump resources!

On Jul 31, 8:31 pm, "molsonexpert" <imdr...@work.ca> wrote:
> go forth and multiply.
>
> --
> steve.

Multiply ? There are too many of this kind of insect already !