Velocity Reviews

-   -   Are there none of Gods Children here? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t52593-are-there-none-of-gods-children-here.html)

Preacher Nathanael 09-30-2005 05:24 PM

Are there none of Gods Children here?

Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the dark
one?
Are you all too weak to resist temptation brought upon be these demons from
hell?
Will no one join me in a pray for salvation from the pending Armageddon?

I will still prey for thy in these dark times, may God have mercy on each
one of your souls.

Preacher Nathanael

And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of
bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child
therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.

Exodus 2.3

Jtyc 09-30-2005 05:26 PM

Re: Are there none of Gods Children here?

Good lord, don't you have anything else to do?

That goes for all you nuts who respond to him too...

/my hypocrisy only goes so far...
//stickin with the Doc Holiday quotes
///slashy

CBIC 09-30-2005 05:31 PM

Preacher Nathanael wrote:
> Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the
> dark one?

I'm Child of God #56,589,259,001 but I'm also MCNGP #38
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

MitchS 09-30-2005 05:34 PM

Re: Are there none of Gods Children here?

"Preacher Nathanael" <PreacherNathanael@thedayofreckoninghascome.org> wrote
in message news:11jqstcodni0p1a@corp.supernews.com...
> Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the dark
> one?

Blowin it a little teeny bit out of proportion dontcha think?

> Are you all too weak to resist temptation brought upon be these demons
> from hell?

I have not yet begun to defile myself... oh wait wrong thread... I mean no.

> Will no one join me in a pray for salvation from the pending Armageddon?

Did it, checked it, and it's all good.

> I will still prey for thy in these dark times, may God have mercy on each
> one of your souls.

PRAY can you not even spell PRAY?!?!?!?

> Preacher Nathanael
> > And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of

> bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child
> therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.
>
> Exodus 2.3

For wrath killeth the foolish man, and envy slayeth the silly one -Job 5:2

--
Mitch "aw yer just foolin' aintcha" S.
MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

kpg 09-30-2005 05:35 PM

Re: Are there none of Gods Children here?

Jtyc <yo@respondtothegroup.com> said something like

> Good lord, don't you have anything else to do?
>
> That goes for all you nuts who respond to him too...

I'll just respond to you then.

No. I don't have anything better to do.

Sorry.

kpg 09-30-2005 05:37 PM

Re: Are there none of Gods Children here?

CBIC <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\173526.htm (9/30/2005
> 12:36:31 PM) # Preacher Nathanael wrote:
>> Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the
>> dark one?

> I'm Child of God #56,589,259,001 but I'm also MCNGP #38

Wait. I thought there were a finate number of souls and
they're just recycled over and over again.

C 09-30-2005 05:38 PM

Re: Are there none of Gods Children here?

i pray for your proper use and spelling of the english language

FrisbeeŽ 09-30-2005 05:38 PM

Re: Are there none of Gods Children here?

"Preacher Nathanael" <PreacherNathanael@thedayofreckoninghascome.org> wrote
in message news:11jqstcodni0p1a@corp.supernews.com...
> Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the dark
> one?
> Are you all too weak to resist temptation brought upon be these demons
> from hell?
> Will no one join me in a pray for salvation from the pending Armageddon?
>
> I will still prey for thy in these dark times, may God have mercy on each
> one of your souls.

Can I get a "Yabba-dabba-doo!" from the congregation?

MitchS 09-30-2005 05:38 PM

"Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com> wrote in message
> Good lord, don't you have anything else to do?
>
> That goes for all you nuts who respond to him too...

No, this nut has at leat 10 more minutes of nothing better to do until lunch
at which time he will be plonked.

> /my hypocrisy only goes so far...
> //stickin with the Doc Holiday quotes
> ///slashy

/It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
//since it may be a while before i get to quote him again.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

FrisbeeŽ 09-30-2005 05:42 PM

"MitchS" <m remove this skipworth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Preacher Nathanael" <PreacherNathanael@thedayofreckoninghascome.org>
> wrote in message news:11jqstcodni0p1a@corp.supernews.com...
>> Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the dark
>> one?

> Blowin it a little teeny bit out of proportion dontcha think?
>
>> Are you all too weak to resist temptation brought upon be these demons
>> from hell?

> I have not yet begun to defile myself... oh wait wrong thread... I mean
> no.
>
>> Will no one join me in a pray for salvation from the pending Armageddon?

> Did it, checked it, and it's all good.
>
>> I will still prey for thy in these dark times, may God have mercy on each
>> one of your souls.

> PRAY can you not even spell PRAY?!?!?!?

He spells it right in some places, wrong in others. Trying to think of who
else does that... Oh, crap. It could be either Kline, Neil, or Rowdy.