Velocity Reviews

-   -   HTTP POST only knowing server IP and port number (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t525689-http-post-only-knowing-server-ip-and-port-number.html)

Vesna Sarajevo 07-30-2007 01:41 PM

HTTP POST only knowing server IP and port number

Hi all!

I have to pass a SOAP message to a server, and I know only server IP
and
the port number. I was gonna do it from a form, using WebRequest Class
and
StreamWriter to fetch the result. What I don't know is how to pass
this port and
server IP instead of URL?

Should I do this some other way instead?

Thanx in advance

Eliyahu Goldin 07-30-2007 01:56 PM

Re: HTTP POST only knowing server IP and port number

Use something like

HttpWebRequest myReq
=(HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create("http://10.10.10.10:4567");

--