Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   Crystal Report with Java (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t525664-crystal-report-with-java.html)

Gajesh Tripathi 07-30-2007 11:31 AM

Crystal Report with Java

HELP :oops: ME

When I installed Crystal Report 11 then some .jar files r not installed with this product which is required to call crystal report (.rpt file) within Java

Plz send me following jar file if u have:-
:hmm2:
ReportViewer.jar
jrcerom.jar
Concurrent.jar
CrystalCharting.jar
CrystalCommon.jar
CrystalContentModels.jar
CrystalExporters.jar
CrystalExportingBase.jar
CrystalFormulas.jar
CrystalQueryEngine.jar
CrystalReportEngine.jar
CrystalReportingCommon.jar
icu4j.jar
keycodeDecoder.jar
log4j.jar
rpoifs.jar
xercesImpl.jar
xml-apis.jar

长弓骛之 07-31-2007 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gajesh Tripathi
[...]

you may download these .jar files from BO website or apache.org. icu4j.jar,keycodeDecoder.jar,,log4j.jar,rpoifs.jar ,xercesImpl.jar,xml-apis.jar these .jars all use in other product,too. for example, if you use struts, you will find log4j.jar was included...

Gajesh Tripathi 08-02-2007 11:57 AM

RE: Crystal Reports with Java

YOU WROTE:you may download these .jar files from BO website or apache.org. icu4j.jar,keycodeDecoder.jar,,log4j.jar,rpoifs.jar ,xercesImpl.jar,xml-apis.jar these .jars all use in other product,too. for example, if you use struts, you will find log4j.jar was included...

I checked the BO sites and apache.org sites. But i didn't find ReportViewer.java. Plz provide me the exact link where I can find these link
Thanks
Gajesh

kunalwadhwa 04-15-2011 07:03 PM

HELP ME

Quote:

Originally Posted by 长弓骛之 (Post 2992874)

Hey can you mail me these .jar files plz.. My mail id is kunalwadhwa7@gmail.com.. I cannot find these .jar files. Can you please mail them as soon as possible. I need them urgently.

frose 04-26-2012 09:44 AM

CrystalReportViewer.jar

i just want one jar file that's CrystalReportViewer.jar. I searched but i cant find. anybody plz help for me . how to download this jar file.