Velocity Reviews

-   -   Web site for mobile phones (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t525658-web-site-for-mobile-phones.html)

JJ 07-30-2007 10:46 AM

Web site for mobile phones

I need to build a simple web site which is viewable by mobile phones. This
is a new area for me. Can someone point in the direction of some useful
information on using Visual Studio 2005 to create such a site?

Thanks,
JJ

Brandon Gano 07-30-2007 08:45 PM

Re: Web site for mobile phones

Try http://www.w3schools.com/wap/. It isn't specifically for Visual Studio,
but it will give you an idea of where to start.

Cubaman 07-31-2007 11:53 AM

On Jul 30, 12:46 pm, "JJ" <a...@xyz.com> wrote:
> I need to build a simple web site which is viewable by mobile phones. This
> is a new area for me. Can someone point in the direction of some useful
> information on using Visual Studio 2005 to create such a site?
>
> Thanks,
> JJ

Hello JJ:
Look in here: