Velocity Reviews

-   -   looking for schema-based editor (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t524852-looking-for-schema-based-editor.html)

Marc Gravell 07-26-2007 08:18 AM

looking for schema-based editor

Maybe a long-shot, but I was wondering if anybody can recommend a
simple aspx, schema-based (xsd) data editor... it doesn't have to be
fancy (it is for advanced users), but ideally something that displays
the data structure and provides access to the fields (attributes /
simple elements). Preferably with validation and enumeration support,
but I could validate against the schema separately if required.

Is there anything?

Marc