Velocity Reviews

-   -   VeriSign Dll (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t524805-verisign-dll.html)

Smith 07-26-2007 01:11 AM

VeriSign Dll

Hi!
What is the library that I need to reference for creation of this object
"PFProCOMControl.PFProCOMControl.1" ?

Regards.

Mark Fitzpatrick 07-26-2007 01:53 PM

Re: VeriSign Dll

You should be able to download this from the paypal developer site (since
they purchased Verisign and taken over the merchant processing) under the
Payflow Pro name. There's a COM dll in there that must be registered on the
system.

--
Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick