Velocity Reviews

-   -   help for create a serial key form on asp.net (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t524387-help-for-create-a-serial-key-form-on-asp-net.html)

amit.mishra01@gmail.com 07-24-2007 11:48 AM

help for create a serial key form on asp.net

friends,

Problem is that i want to generate a serial key through asp.net
application and when i install a application on other computer that
will match my serial key or every time it will tkae a new serial key

Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider] 07-25-2007 01:24 PM

Re: help for create a serial key form on asp.net

Use a GUID?

Here's more info:
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/G/GUID.html
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...d.newguid.aspx