Velocity Reviews

-   -   2003 Server Enterprise Blue Screen (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t524110-2003-server-enterprise-blue-screen.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SHV0dHk=?= 07-23-2007 12:26 PM

2003 Server Enterprise Blue Screen

Hi,

I have contacted Microsoft about the hotfix for the BSOD. I was told that
the hotfix was included in SP1, which I have installed already. I get the
error Page_Fault_Not_In_Correct_PageArea. The server does not boot up right
away. It restarts in a cyclical fashion and finally kicks over where I have
to login. Once logged in the BSOD shows and the rebooting occurs.

Any ideas as to what I can do to correct situation?

Thanks
--
Hutty