Velocity Reviews

-   -   OE6 contacts --> Vista Mail (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t523981-oe6-contacts-vista-mail.html)

JLS 07-22-2007 08:49 PM

OE6 contacts --> Vista Mail

Hi folks,

I would like to ex-import my addressbook from OE6 into VistaMail.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Dan C 07-22-2007 09:06 PM

Re: OE6 contacts --> Vista Mail

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 13:49:39 -0700, JLS wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I would like to ex-import my addressbook from OE6 into VistaMail.
>
> Can anyone help?

What do you need help with? What's the problem?

You can't export it from OE6 and import the resulting file into VistaMail,
by yourself?

Mike Easter 07-22-2007 09:10 PM

Re: OE6 contacts --> Vista Mail

JLS wrote:

> I would like to ex-import my addressbook from OE6 into VistaMail.

http://www.vista4beginners.com/Migra...o-Windows-Mail
Migrate from Outlook Express to Windows Mail - Exporting the Address
Book - IMPORTANT: during the importing process we recommend that you run
Windows Mail as an administrator. - Importing the Address Book

That article also has sections on exporting and importing messages and
settings.

--
Mike Easter