Velocity Reviews

-   -   locating a download (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t523773-locating-a-download.html)

crashbang1 07-21-2007 01:51 PM

locating a download

Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
the wrong place.
I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
called Wolf creek.
All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

themuffinm@n 07-21-2007 01:52 PM

Re: locating a download

go out of front door proceed to tesco or woolworths
prob find it there

Alfred 07-21-2007 01:54 PM

Re: locating a download

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:59:03 +0100, crashbang1
<welshwizard29@hotmail.com> wrote:

>themuffinm@n wrote:
>> go out of front door proceed to tesco or woolworths
>> prob find it there
>>

>> "crashbang1" <welshwizard29@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
>>> the wrong place.
>>> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
>>> called Wolf creek.
>>> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
>>> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

>No they havn't

Amazon.co.uk
24 in stock from 3.95

crashbang1 07-21-2007 01:59 PM

Re: locating a download

SJP 07-21-2007 02:02 PM

Re: locating a download

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/10605...k/Product.html

Cub 07-21-2007 02:09 PM

Re: locating a download

"SJP" <someone@somewhere.invalid> wrote in message

> "crashbang1" <welshwizard29@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
>> the wrong place.
>> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
>> called Wolf creek.
>> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
>> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

> http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/10605...k/Product.html

cheaper than the bandwidth to download it ;-)

crashbang1 07-21-2007 02:15 PM

Re: locating a download

Cub wrote:
> "SJP" <someone@somewhere.invalid> wrote in message
>> "crashbang1" <welshwizard29@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
>>> the wrong place.
>>> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
>>> called Wolf creek.
>>> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
>>> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

>> http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/10605...k/Product.html
>>

> cheaper than the bandwidth to download it ;-)

Brill,

Cnut 07-21-2007 03:35 PM

Re: locating a download

"SJP" <someone@somewhere.invalid> schreef in bericht

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=Wolf+creek
Get a torrent, get bitlord: http://www.bitlord.com/
and download the ****er!

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 07-21-2007 07:39 PM

Re: locating a download

crashbang1 <welshwizard29@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
>the wrong place.
>I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
>called Wolf creek.
>All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
>Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

Make sure you can see the file or directory.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tuto...l62.html#winxp

--

http://www.freewayblogger.com/images_3/ndied.jpg

english_dude@london.com 07-21-2007 10:04 PM

Re: locating a download

Out of curiosity I just downloaded and watched Wolf Creek, and can
understand why Quentin Tarantino called it the scariest film he had
ever seen.