Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: 5up3r 53kr1t my5t3r135 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t52373-ot-5up3r-53kr1t-my5t3r135.html)

Briscobar 08-15-2005 03:33 PM

OT: 5up3r 53kr1t my5t3r135

What's, uh, the deal with the site? It seems that it had a stroke or
something over the weekend, and now everything's reset back to sometime in
the end of June. Did the DB crap out and have to be restored?

tgp, I demand to know where our money is being spent. You are hereby
instructed to cough up all expense reports, receipts, and proper
documentation regarding www.mcngp.com. Someone has to be held accountable,
and since I'm the first to bring it up, I call "not it!".

But seriously, what's the deal, and is there anything I can do to help?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.

Neil 08-15-2005 03:39 PM

Re: OT: 5up3r 53kr1t my5t3r135

did you hear "Briscobar" <youcant@sendmespam.com> say in

> tgp, I demand to know where our money is being spent.

liquor store?

--
Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

- Prunes give you a run for your money.

JaR 08-15-2005 04:20 PM

Re: OT: 5up3r 53kr1t my5t3r135

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

> But seriously, what's the deal, and is there anything I can do to help?

I tried logging in over the weekend and it kept calling me "Anonymous"

While I admit that could come in handy, I suspect there was some kind of a
fsck up. I shudder to think that even a days worth of the golden prose in
our website may be lost to posterity.

--
JaR
Thug 10110