Velocity Reviews

-   -   help setting up ICS on wireless network!!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t5237-help-setting-up-ics-on-wireless-network.html)

Taquin Noel 12-21-2004 09:15 PM

help setting up ICS on wireless network!!!

ok here's the scenario...

1 PC and 1 notebook both running Windows XP Pro

PC has a linksys wireless card, notebook has a dlink wireless card.

I also have a Linksys WAP. I see the network properly but anytime i try to
setup ICS it doesn't work.

all are on the 192.168.0.x network and the dialup is setup to share the
connection through the wireless connection. when i goto the laptop it still
doesn't work.

what am i doing wrong?

mikeFNB 12-21-2004 11:20 PM

Re: help setting up ICS on wireless network!!!

go here
http://www.ezlan.net/

or

www.practicallynetworked.com