Velocity Reviews

-   -   Special thanks to Lem (Re: Connected ... but am I secure?) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t523692-special-thanks-to-lem-re-connected-but-am-i-secure.html)

tempgal 07-21-2007 01:23 AM

Special thanks to Lem (Re: Connected ... but am I secure?)

Lem --

Just wanted you to know that even though my problem is fixed, the time you
spent was not wasted.

I've read and re-read every word of your suggested procedure. This is a
beautiful piece of work, and one which I expect will be useful either for
myself on another occasion, or on someone else's behalf in the future.
Since I try not to post until I've expended my best trouble-shooting
efforts, I had come up with some helpful links, but you came up with many
other excellent ones that I had not discovered.

Your solution and explanation should be made a "sticky" in one or more
forums.

Thanks again for the support. It's good to know that there are
knowledgeable, responsive people like you in these newgroups.

Regards,
Zan (tempgal)

Lem 07-21-2007 03:07 AM

Re: Special thanks to Lem (Re: Connected ... but am I secure?)

tempgal wrote:
> Lem --
>
> Just wanted you to know that even though my problem is fixed, the time you
> spent was not wasted.
>
> I've read and re-read every word of your suggested procedure. This is a
> beautiful piece of work, and one which I expect will be useful either for
> myself on another occasion, or on someone else's behalf in the future.
> Since I try not to post until I've expended my best trouble-shooting
> efforts, I had come up with some helpful links, but you came up with many
> other excellent ones that I had not discovered.
>
> Your solution and explanation should be made a "sticky" in one or more
> forums.
>
> Thanks again for the support. It's good to know that there are
> knowledgeable, responsive people like you in these newgroups.
>
> Regards,
> Zan (tempgal)

Thanks. I really ought to put it up on a web site.

--
Lem -- MS-MVP - Networking