Velocity Reviews

-   -   Stop giving me the Google Toolbar (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t523670-stop-giving-me-the-google-toolbar.html)

Dean McDane 07-20-2007 10:27 PM

Stop giving me the Google Toolbar

Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool cookies. I
don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to take the
Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using
Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop trying to trick us
into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you with his lawyers. I
have the proof. You have been warned.

Dean

Evan Platt 07-20-2007 10:36 PM

Re: Stop giving me the Google Toolbar

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:27:39 -0500, "Dean McDane"
<The.McDanes@take.out.the.obvious.net> wrote:

>Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool cookies. I
>don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to take the
>Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using
>Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
>business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop trying to trick us
>into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you with his lawyers. I
>have the proof. You have been warned.

All your proof are belong to us.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 07-20-2007 10:36 PM

Dean McDane wrote:
> Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool cookies. I
> don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to take the
> Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using
> Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
> business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop trying to trick us
> into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you with his lawyers. I
> have the proof. You have been warned.

Okery dokery. Now go on to bed and stop touching yourself.

Bucky Breeder 07-20-2007 10:56 PM

Re: Stop giving me the Google Toolbar

"Dean McDane" <The.McDanes@take.out.the.obvious.net> wrote in

> Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool
> cookies. I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me
> to take the Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is
> like using Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere.
> Java has no business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop
> trying to trick us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you
> with his lawyers. I have the proof. You have been warned.
>
> Dean

Oh, please don't sue.

--

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Crackwhore

My newest company is developing computer chips which
store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

This may resolve complaints from women about men always
staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!

Stumblingblock 07-20-2007 11:29 PM

"Dean McDane" <The.McDanes@take.out.the.obvious.net> wrote in message
> Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool cookies.
> I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to take the
> Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using
> Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
> business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop trying to trick
> us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you with his lawyers.
> I have the proof. You have been warned.
>
> Dean

One last chance........ do you want the Google toolbar or not?
I'll assume that you do.

Bob B 07-21-2007 12:11 AM

"Stumblingblock" <antaeus66@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:wzboi.8949$rR.3703@newsread2.news.pas.earthli nk.net...

> "Dean McDane" <The.McDanes@take.out.the.obvious.net> wrote in message
>> Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool
>> cookies. I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to
>> take the Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is
>> like using Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere.
>> Java has no business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop
>> trying to trick us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you
>> with his lawyers. I have the proof. You have been warned.
>>
>> Dean
>>

> One last chance........ do you want the Google toolbar or not?
> I'll assume that you do.

I managed to get google onto my task bar...which is brilliant... but I don't
want there toolbar or sidebar

BB

WhzzKdd 07-21-2007 01:16 AM

Re: Stop giving me the Google Toolbar

"Bucky Breeder" <not.here.today@nd.gone.fishing.tomorrow.bye> wrote in
message news:Xns9973B5F044D33DRiVEBYESLY@216.151.153.21...
> "Dean McDane" <The.McDanes@take.out.the.obvious.net> wrote in
>
>> Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool
>> cookies. I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me
>> to take the Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is
>> like using Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere.
>> Java has no business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop
>> trying to trick us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you
>> with his lawyers. I have the proof. You have been warned.
>>
>> Dean

> Oh, please don't sue.

What, you'd prefer that he rob?

Vanguard 07-21-2007 03:44 AM

"Dean McDane" wrote in message
> Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool
> cookies. I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me
> to take the Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It
> is like using Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google
> anywhere. Java has no business trying to trick me into the Google
> Toolbar. Stop trying to trick us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is
> going to see you with his lawyers. I have the proof. You have been
> warned.

Ran out of Xanex, did you?

We are the secret society of Googlers and are waiting until you fall
prey to visiting one of our two million sites whereupon we will again
reinstall our toolbar. Only if you stay off the Internet will you be
safe. Cower at home. Watch more television. But stop molesting the
female house dog or we're calling the ASPCA and having your tiny dick
snipped off with a cigar snipper!!!

Top 07-21-2007 05:05 AM

Re: Stop giving me the Google Toolbar

Dean McDane presented the following explanation :
> Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the
> spytool cookies. I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything
> tries to force me to take the Google Toolbar. The Google
> Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using Google to find
> Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
> business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop
> trying to trick us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going
> to see you with his lawyers. I have the proof. You have been
> warned.
>
> Dean

Bite me!

Top 07-21-2007 05:08 AM

Re: Stop giving me the Google Toolbar

Dean McDane has brought this to us :
> Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the
> spytool cookies. I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything
> tries to force me to take the Google Toolbar. The Google
> Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using Google to find
> Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
> business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop
> trying to trick us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going
> to see you with his lawyers. I have the proof. You have been
> warned.
>
> Dean

And BTW stop molesting the cat!