Velocity Reviews

-   -   Messages not posted to forum (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t523416-messages-not-posted-to-forum.html)

Froefel 07-20-2007 12:01 AM

Messages not posted to forum

This is really a test message. I've been trying to post messages to
this forum the past severeal days, but even though I get a copy of the
message in my email after it's been sent with Google Groups, my
message doesn't show up in the group. Has anyone else experienced
this?

-- Hans

nahid 07-20-2007 12:49 AM

Re: Messages not posted to forum

On Jul 20, 6:01 am, Froefel <hansdeschry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is really a test message. I've been trying to post messages to
> this forum the past severeal days, but even though I get a copy of the
> message in my email after it's been sent with Google Groups, my
> message doesn't show up in the group. Has anyone else experienced
> this?
>
> -- Hans

hi,
i agree with you last few day i can't reply any post...what happen
google groups??

nahid
http://nahidulkibria.blogspot.com/
http://www.kaz.com.bd