Velocity Reviews

-   -   Automatically Configuring Wireless/Deploying Settings (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t5232-automatically-configuring-wireless-deploying-settings.html)

Joseph 12-21-2004 03:34 PM

Automatically Configuring Wireless/Deploying Settings

My company is about to go live with our internal wireless network and I have
yet to find a method to mass deploy the required settings. From what I've
read I could probably do what I need with an AD 2003 Group Policy, but I'm
only at 2000 right now and upgrading is not yet an option. I do have a
consistent environment of Intel 2100's or 2200's, but the ProSet drivers
profile options do not support the security model I'm implementing.

Has anyone discovered a scripted or any other FREE method of deploying
settings automatically. I have all the tools I need to push a software
package, so that could be an option as well.

Thanks,

Joseph