Velocity Reviews

-   -   Internet Information Services (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t522899-internet-information-services.html)

robert.mofta@gmail.com 07-18-2007 11:00 AM

Internet Information Services

Microsoft's Internet Information Services (IIS) has come a very long
way since its beginning both in terms of stability and performance.
IIS 6.0, which is the latest and greatest version of IIS, rolls out
with Windows Server 2003. How does it compare with earlier versions?
Have the knowledge...
http://it-techexperts.com/MCSE/GAIIS014.asp

Jtyc 07-18-2007 04:29 PM

Re: Internet Information Services

> Microsoft's Internet Information Services (IIS) has come a very long
> way since its beginning both in terms of stability and performance.
> IIS 6.0, which is the latest and greatest version of IIS, rolls out
> with Windows Server 2003. How does it compare with earlier versions?

Thanks for the news flash.

now I can be on the cutting edge...

Consultant 07-18-2007 05:13 PM

Re: Internet Information Services

are you man from the past poster?
personally, im still using iis 2.0

news:1184756442.304090.41920@e9g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...

Neil 07-19-2007 02:25 PM

Re: Internet Information Services

did you hear robert.mofta@gmail.com say in news:1184756442.304090.41920
@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> How does it compare with earlier versions?

who would care. more interesting would be how IIS 7 compares with say
Apache...

- Dinner not ready: (A)bort, (R)etry, (P)izza

Jtyc 07-19-2007 08:51 PM

Re: Internet Information Services

> who would care. more interesting would be how IIS 7 compares with say
> Apache...

I prefer the Anasazi.

Briscobar 07-19-2007 09:23 PM

"Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com> wrote in message
>> who would care. more interesting would be how IIS 7 compares with say
>> Apache...

> I prefer the Anasazi.

Assnazi?

Jtyc 07-19-2007 09:38 PM

Re: Internet Information Services

> Assnazi?

shuddup dirty pirate hooker

CBIC 07-19-2007 09:44 PM

>> Assnazi?

> shuddup dirty pirate hooker

Speaking of pirate, I was at a strip club last night and one of the dancers
was dressed like a pirate, complete with eye patch. I wonder if she had a
lazy eye, or maybe got it poked out. BTW she had great t!tt!es.

Neil 07-20-2007 10:40 AM

Re: Internet Information Services

did you hear "CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> say in

> I wonder if she had a
> lazy eye, or maybe got it poked out.

TMML

- PARODY ERROR: Cannot locate file WEIRD_AL.EXE

Lnkwizard2 07-20-2007 02:00 PM

"CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com> wrote in message
>>> Assnazi?

>> shuddup dirty pirate hooker
>>

> Speaking of pirate, I was at a strip club last night and one of the
> dancers was dressed like a pirate, complete with eye patch. I wonder if
> she had a lazy eye, or maybe got it poked out. BTW she had great t!tt!es.

If you can get an autographed pic without paying her for it
you've completed step one of becoming an SFOM.