Velocity Reviews

-   -   Beta Exam 71-139: Deploying Business Desktops with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Office 2003 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t52275-beta-exam-71-139-deploying-business-desktops-with-microsoft-windows-server-2003-and-microsoft-office-2003-a.html)

lowdes 07-19-2005 02:32 AM

Beta Exam 71-139: Deploying Business Desktops with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Office 2003

Hi,
Anyone planning to take this beta test?

Note this:
Exam 74-139 is a Partner Competency exam. Partner Competency exams validate
that individuals in a partner environment are efficient and capable of
deploying multifaceted IT solutions to their customer with skills across
multiple Microsoft products and technologies. This exam does not qualify an
individual as a Microsoft Certified Professional.

Any thoughts?

fygar 07-19-2005 02:45 PM

Re: Beta Exam 71-139: Deploying Business Desktops with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Office 2003

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 02:32:44 GMT, "lowdes" <low_desert@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
> Anyone planning to take this beta test?
>http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/74-139.asp
>
>Note this:
>Exam 74-139 is a Partner Competency exam. Partner Competency exams validate
>that individuals in a partner environment are efficient and capable of
>deploying multifaceted IT solutions to their customer with skills across
>multiple Microsoft products and technologies. This exam does not qualify an
>individual as a Microsoft Certified Professional.
>
>Any thoughts?

I'm taking it. The email I got mentions that it counts toward the
Information Worker Competency. I thought it looked interesting enough
to give it a whirl.

....butch()