Velocity Reviews

-   -   initial setup catalyst 3524 powered switch (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t522708-initial-setup-catalyst-3524-powered-switch.html)

davidsouth 07-17-2007 07:05 PM

initial setup catalyst 3524 powered switch

hi, my company just bought this switch and i have lots of problem making it to work. I simply just need it to work like a "dumb switch"

what it currently doing is this...it talks to any pc (green lights on the number) that connect to it; but not talking to other swithes or router, therefore, no Internet connection.

i did the initial setup and assign it ip address and gateway but when failed to ping to router. i also cannot ping it from the pc or vice versa.

please help!
thanks