Velocity Reviews

-   -   "Psychic Reading" my ass. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t522694-psychic-reading-my-ass.html)

Evan Platt 07-17-2007 06:25 PM

"Psychic Reading" my ass.

Why do the "Psychic Readings" say "Call us."

If you're such a good friggin psychic, YOU call me.

But if you ask me a question a good psychic should know, you lose.
Those questions include, but are not limited to:

What's your name?
How did you want to pay for this call?
What question can I answer for you?

etc.

Fakes. :)

Bucky Breeder 07-17-2007 07:13 PM

Re: "Psychic Reading" my ass.

Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> wrote in

> Why do the "Psychic Readings" say "Call us."
>
> If you're such a good friggin psychic, YOU call me.
>
> But if you ask me a question a good psychic should know, you lose.
> Those questions include, but are not limited to:
>
> What's your name?
> How did you want to pay for this call?
> What question can I answer for you?
>
> etc.
>
> Fakes. :)

I have a "get-rid-of-merchadisers" greeting on my land-line telephone
answering machine : "Hello! You have reached the psychic-hotline for
psychically-challanged. You *can* leave a message; but you don't have
to - because we already *know* what you are thinking. Beeepphh..."

--

http://www.impeachribbon.com/

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/****tard

"You work three jobs?... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean,
that is fantastic that you're doing that."--USA President Bush
(to a divorced mother of three in Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005)

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 07-17-2007 08:53 PM

Re: "Psychic Reading" my ass.

Evan Platt wrote:
> Why do the "Psychic Readings" say "Call us."
>
> If you're such a good friggin psychic, YOU call me.
>
> But if you ask me a question a good psychic should know, you lose.
> Those questions include, but are not limited to:
>
> What's your name?
> How did you want to pay for this call?
> What question can I answer for you?
>
> etc.
>
> Fakes. :)

Ever hear of a psychic winning the lottery?