Velocity Reviews

-   -   Becoming a MCP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t522122-becoming-a-mcp.html)

hastings1977@gmail.com 07-15-2007 06:29 PM

Becoming a MCP

I have an interest to be a MCP and I want to know what is recommended
test exams I should follow? I know that MS Vista has just recently
came out. I am sure there will be certification that will follow. Now
what I would like to know should I just practice for the MS Vista
exam? Does Microsoft have an exam that is out now? Please let me
know.

I would also, like to know do these preparation Que books are a good
tool or more of a good reference book?

Thank you,
Brian Hastings

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 07-15-2007 07:08 PM

Re: Becoming a MCP

"hastings1977@gmail.com" <hastings1977@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1184524153.695694.66420@x35g2000prf.googlegro ups.com:

> I have an interest to be a MCP and I want to know what is recommended
> test exams I should follow? I know that MS Vista has just recently
> came out. I am sure there will be certification that will follow. Now
> what I would like to know should I just practice for the MS Vista
> exam? Does Microsoft have an exam that is out now? Please let me
> know.
>
> I would also, like to know do these preparation Que books are a good
> tool or more of a good reference book?
>
> Thank you,
> Brian Hastings

Brain, test in the area you have the most experience in. Certifications
are not for beginners. They are designed for experienced individuals
that want/need to validate their experience with certifications. Books
will only take you so far. Good luck.
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST