Velocity Reviews

-   -   deleting an address (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t521824-deleting-an-address.html)

rabusinp@gmail.com 07-13-2007 10:56 PM

deleting an address

Can anyone help me? I want to delete a gmail address. I have two but
they are separate accounts. I can't figure it out.

Vanguard 07-13-2007 11:07 PM

Re: deleting an address

<rabusinp@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1184367375.464651.224390@m3g2000hsh.googlegro ups.com...
> Can anyone help me? I want to delete a gmail address. I have two but
> they are separate accounts. I can't figure it out.

Abandon it.

Mike Easter 07-13-2007 11:11 PM

Re: deleting an address

rabusinp@gmail.com wrote:
> Can anyone help me? I want to delete a gmail address. I have two but
> they are separate accounts. I can't figure it out.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...152&topic=1505 How
do I cancel my Gmail account? -- Once you close your Gmail account, you
can't reactivate it, and you won't be able to retrieve any messages.

Alternatively, you could forward from the unwanted gmail to the wanted
gmail account. But gmail forwarding is an imperfect process, so don't
count on it.

--
Mike Easter