Velocity Reviews

-   -   Loaded an ISO Image, now I can't access the drive. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t521789-loaded-an-iso-image-now-i-cant-access-the-drive.html)

mattcar 07-13-2007 07:39 PM

Loaded an ISO Image, now I can't access the drive.

I think I inadvertently mounted a virtual DVD drive from an ISO image
I created. I wanted to review it, so I right clicked on it, and a new
drive letter was created for it. I reviewed the slideshow I made (it's
in DVD format), then deleted the folders, but of course, the drive
letter is still there. How do I get rid of it? I use Roxio and Sonic
MyDVD studio, but there's nothing in the documentation about it.
Let me sum up what I did:
1) I right clicked on an ISO file. I chose "load..."
2) new drive appeared with DVD folders in it. I reviewed it. Worked
fine.
3) Deleted folders, but drive remained. How to remove it?