Velocity Reviews

-   -   ot friday simi-funny (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t521704-ot-friday-simi-funny.html)

Consultant 07-13-2007 01:48 PM

ot friday simi-funny

IDIOT SIGHTING:

I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when
an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage
without your knowledge?"

To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"

He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."
Happened in Birmingham , Ala.

kpg 07-13-2007 05:17 PM

Re: ot friday simi-funny

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in news:#R3xESVxHHA.4588
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> IDIOT SIGHTING:
>
> I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when
> an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage
> without your knowledge?"
>
> To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"
>
> He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."
> Happened in Birmingham , Ala.

So if you say "No" do they strip search you?

kp "What's your favorite color?" g

CBIC 07-13-2007 05:44 PM

Re: ot friday simi-funny

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> IDIOT SIGHTING:
>
> I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when
> an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage
> without your knowledge?"
>
> To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"
>
> He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."
> Happened in Birmingham , Ala.

That is profound. What the h3ll were you doing in Birmingham?

CBIC 07-13-2007 05:44 PM

Re: ot friday simi-funny

"kpg" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
news:Xns996C7D034F2C2ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in news:#R3xESVxHHA.4588
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>> IDIOT SIGHTING:
>>
>> I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when
>> an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage
>> without your knowledge?"
>>
>> To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"
>>
>> He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."
>> Happened in Birmingham , Ala.
>>

> So if you say "No" do they strip search you?

Squat and cough!

kpg 07-13-2007 06:09 PM

Re: ot friday simi-funny

"CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> wrote in news:eiNUqVXxHHA.3560
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> IDIOT SIGHTING:
>>
>> I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when
>> an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage
>> without your knowledge?"
>>
>> To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"
>>
>> He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."
>> Happened in Birmingham , Ala.
>>

> That is profound. What the h3ll were you doing in Birmingham?

Marrying his sister?