Velocity Reviews

-   -   Ping FrisbeeŽ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t52127-ping-frisbee.html)

Network Guru 06-13-2005 10:59 PM

Ping FrisbeeŽ

Dear Frisbee MCNGP,

I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me into
the ultimate chick magnet.

Ben Smith 06-14-2005 03:06 AM

Re: Ping FrisbeeŽ

In article <uYRKKuGcFHA.2688@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>,
nwg@spamasdfg12345.com says...
> Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
>
> I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me into
> the ultimate chick magnet.

Some spelling lessons would not hurt.

Network Guru 06-14-2005 03:35 AM

Re: Ping FrisbeeŽ

"Ben Smith" <benjaminwsmith@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1d17e9a9dde3b031989792@msnews.microsoft.c om...
> In article <uYRKKuGcFHA.2688@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>,
> nwg@spamasdfg12345.com says...
>> Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
>>
>> I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me
>> into
>> the ultimate chick magnet.
>>

> Some spelling lessons would not hurt.

Oh you are so funny...I can hardly contain my laughter....One former lamer
of the week picking on a fellow member of the elite club. You may be young
and cocky now Mr Smith, and perhaps you walk around town with a
swagger...but wait till you get a bit older and your hairline recedes and
the women eschew you in favor of a handsome lothario with a full head of
hair...you won't be cracking silly jokes and picking on those less fortunate
than you in the newsgroups, will you?

Ben Smith 06-14-2005 04:19 AM

Re: Ping FrisbeeŽ

In article <uyazbIJcFHA.4040@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>,
nwg@spamasdfg12345.com says...

> "Ben Smith" <benjaminwsmith@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:MPG.1d17e9a9dde3b031989792@msnews.microsoft.c om...
> > In article <uYRKKuGcFHA.2688@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>,
> > nwg@spamasdfg12345.com says...
> >> Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
> >>
> >> I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me
> >> into
> >> the ultimate chick magnet.
> >>

> > Some spelling lessons would not hurt.

> Oh you are so funny...I can hardly contain my laughter....One former lamer
> of the week picking on a fellow member of the elite club. You may be young
> and cocky now Mr Smith, and perhaps you walk around town with a
> swagger...but wait till you get a bit older and your hairline recedes and
> the women eschew you in favor of a handsome lothario with a full head of
> hair...you won't be cracking silly jokes and picking on those less fortunate
> than you in the newsgroups, will you?

Probably not.

06-14-2005 05:01 AM

Re: Ping FrisbeeŽ

"Network Guru" <nwg@spamasdfg12345.com> wrote in message

> "Ben Smith" <benjaminwsmith@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:MPG.1d17e9a9dde3b031989792@msnews.microsoft.c om...
>> In article <uYRKKuGcFHA.2688@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>,
>> nwg@spamasdfg12345.com says...
>>> Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
>>>
>>> I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me
>>> into
>>> the ultimate chick magnet.
>>>

>> Some spelling lessons would not hurt.

> Oh you are so funny...I can hardly contain my laughter....One former lamer
> of the week picking on a fellow member of the elite club.

At least he WAS lamer of the weak, and not a member of a contrived fascist
dictatorship that witholds tacos from those it deems unworthy. If I had a
choice, I'd rather be Lamer of the Weak than join the MCNGP. You see, I
think you have it backwards.... It's noble and honorable to be the Lamer of
the Weak, and MCNGP isn't an elite club anyway because they don't have the
forthcoming 'MCSB certificate', AND, if they can't be Lamer of the Weak in
their own club, who would want to join? I mean, being Lamer of the Weak
seems to me like it's the best part of what the MCNGP has to offer. Who else
in their group has a title of such esteem? I could beg to be lamer of the
weak, but instead, what I'll do is PRETEND to be lamer of the weak, and then
claim that MCNGP is unqualified to call me the lamer of the weak, and that I
wasn't really a lamer of the weak, they just thought I was.

> You may be young and cocky now Mr Smith, and perhaps you walk around town
> with a swagger...

I like Old Cocker Spaniels, myself. They are docile and patient animals, yet
still supple and firm. Young Cocky Swaggers are always panting and trying to
hump my leg, and they tend to be coarse and throaty.

> but wait till you get a bit older and your hairline recedes and the women
> eschew you in favor of a handsome lothario with a full head of hair...

Why should he wait to get older? Why not recede his hairline NOW, before the
women get to him. Let them have the lothario, he will treat them badly and
waste their money. That's what they really want anyway. Those Lotharios tend
to spend life in prison, or get type cast as the long lost evil twin in
Nintendo's plumbing game series.

> you won't be cracking silly jokes and picking on those less fortunate than
> you in the newsgroups, will you?

Well, I have to agree with you here... Although I must say, if someone's
waiting for a profile that will transform him into the ultimate chick
magnet, he'd be better off beating up the Burger King and stealing his
plastic head. That's got quite the profile. I mean, ever since he's been
hanging out with Hootie, the B.K. has been pimpin' with the ladies.

<?
/* Microcephalic S. Bob */
main( "MCSBNGP+++ / Lex Lothario Of The Week #[7.13.86.42]");

function main($sender) {
var $voluptuous = false;
if ($sender = "MCSBNGP+++ / Lex Lothario Of The Week #[7.13.86.42]")
{$cool = "http://www.roblindman.com/"."Where the breasts they grow on
trees..."; }
echo $sender." = ".$cool;
}
die();
?>

FrisbeeŽ 06-14-2005 12:14 PM

Re: Ping FrisbeeŽ

> Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
>
> I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me
> into the ultimate chick magnet.

Based on the time stamp on your poast, I'm guessing you didn't check your
e-mail first.

kpg 06-14-2005 04:51 PM

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_Ping_Frisbee=AE?=

boy are you on the wrong planet...

JaR 06-14-2005 05:08 PM

Re: Ping FrisbeeŽ

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

> boy are you on the wrong planet...

I wish he'd send pictures.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Jtyc 06-14-2005 05:12 PM

Re: Ping FrisbeeŽ

http://news.aunz.yimg.com/xp/reuters...3/16731314.jpg

FrisbeeŽ 06-14-2005 05:30 PM

Re: Ping FrisbeeŽ

"Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com> wrote in message
>> I wish he'd send pictures.

> http://news.aunz.yimg.com/xp/reuters...3/16731314.jpg

I'm sorry, but this has been declared an MJ-Free thread.

--
Fris "Owner, Ping FrisbeeŽ Thread" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

http://www.mcngp.com