Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: Let me know when the storm is over (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t521247-ot-let-me-know-when-the-storm-is-over.html)

kpg 07-11-2007 09:28 PM

OT: Let me know when the storm is over

So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?

Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...

Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
the flood waters receed.

0x22

Lnkwizard2 07-11-2007 09:53 PM

Re: Let me know when the storm is over

"kpg" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
>
> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
>
> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
> the flood waters receed.

I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.

Neil 07-11-2007 11:33 PM

Re: OT: Let me know when the storm is over

did you hear kpg <no@spam.com> say in
news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?

that would be Link

> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
>
> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
> the flood waters receed.

I think it's pretty much safe to come out now. I am ok with settling on
having more posts now that any other month this year merely by having me
show up.

- famous last words: .....I KNOW it's in the docs!

Neil 07-11-2007 11:34 PM

Re: Let me know when the storm is over

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <lnk.wizard.nodots.2@hot.mail.com> say in

> "kpg" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
>>
>> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
>>
>> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
>> the flood waters receed.
>>

> I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
> I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.

but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too

- Diplomacy: Saying "nice doggie" until you find a big rock.

Cerebrus 07-12-2007 07:53 AM

On Jul 12, 4:34 am, Neil <guess...@gmail.com> wrote:
> but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too

.... knowing how much he likes to live up to his name.

Lnkwizard2 07-12-2007 12:32 PM

Re: Let me know when the storm is over

news:Xns996AC711ED32Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <lnk.wizard.nodots.2@hot.mail.com> say in
>

>> "kpg" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>>> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
>>>
>>> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
>>>
>>> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
>>> the flood waters receed.
>>>

>> I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
>> I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.
>>

> but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too
>
> --

Thought you might be slowing up in your
OLD age, so I figured you could use a little help.

CBIC 07-12-2007 12:44 PM

Re: Let me know when the storm is over

news:Xns996AC711ED32Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <lnk.wizard.nodots.2@hot.mail.com> say in
>

>> "kpg" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>>> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
>>>
>>> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
>>>
>>> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
>>> the flood waters receed.
>>>

>> I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
>> I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.
>>

> but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too

I'm a fscking poasting machine!

CBIC 07-12-2007 12:45 PM

"Lnkwizard2" <lnk.wizard.nodots.2@hot.mail.com> wrote in message

> news:Xns996AC711ED32Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <lnk.wizard.nodots.2@hot.mail.com> say in
>>

>>> "kpg" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...

>>> I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
>>> I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.
>>>

>> but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too
>>
>> --

> Thought you might be slowing up in your
> OLD age, so I figured you could use a little help.

That's funny because Neil is old.

CBIC 07-12-2007 12:46 PM

Re: OT: Let me know when the storm is over

news:Xns996AC6E255FEBneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear kpg <no@spam.com> say in
> news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:
>
>> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
>>

> that would be Link
>
>> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
>>
>> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
>> the flood waters receed.
>>

> I think it's pretty much safe to come out now. I am ok with settling on
> having more posts now that any other month this year merely by having me
> show up.

Me too. I have more poasts this month than evar.

Neil 07-12-2007 02:54 PM

Re: Let me know when the storm is over

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <lnk.wizard.nodots.2@hot.mail.com> say in

> Thought you might be slowing up in your
> OLD age, so I figured you could use a little help.

want to compare birthdays, old man?

- THAT tagline is true ---> <--- THAT tagline is false