Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT Woo Hoo! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t520631-ot-woo-hoo.html)

FrisbeeŽ 07-09-2007 04:34 PM

OT Woo Hoo!

I'm back at #10 again! Whoopth!

http://groups.google.com/group/micro.../about?wp_ml=0

Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
Canadia and kick yore butt.

CBIC 07-09-2007 04:46 PM

Re: OT Woo Hoo!

"FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm back at #10 again! Whoopth!
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro.../about?wp_ml=0
>
> Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
> Canadia and kick yore butt.

Congrats. You needn't worry about him now. He's no longer a threat.

Neil 07-09-2007 08:11 PM

Re: OT Woo Hoo!

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> say in news:
#Yf3sbkwHHA.4792@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
> Canadia and kick yore butt.

Well, it would be nice to meet you...

*begins reconfiguration of X-News*

- Some people are born stupid, others work to acquire it.

Neil 07-09-2007 08:12 PM

Re: OT Woo Hoo!

did you hear "CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> say in

> Congrats. You needn't worry about him now. He's no longer a threat.

actually, I will likely stick with this one for a bit. I noticed that I am
not that far from reaching a combined 15,000 posts with the 2 identities.
Of course the offer from Fris IS tempting...

- A mainframe: The biggest PC peripheral available.

CBIC 07-09-2007 08:23 PM

Re: OT Woo Hoo!

news:Xns9968A4AF51084neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> say in news:
> #Yf3sbkwHHA.4792@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
>
>> Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
>> Canadia and kick yore butt.

> Well, it would be nice to meet you...
>
> *begins reconfiguration of X-News*

If Fris doesn't get busy I may pass him up this month. I only need 400
poasts.

CBIC 07-09-2007 08:24 PM

Re: OT Woo Hoo!

news:Xns9968A4E6BB0DCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> say in
>
>> Congrats. You needn't worry about him now. He's no longer a threat.

> actually, I will likely stick with this one for a bit. I noticed that I am
> not that far from reaching a combined 15,000 posts with the 2 identities.
> Of course the offer from Fris IS tempting...

Welcome back to the fray. Glad to have you back.

Neil 07-09-2007 08:56 PM

Re: OT Woo Hoo!

did you hear "CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> say in news:#0dILcmwHHA.600
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> news:Xns9968A4AF51084neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> say in news:
>> #Yf3sbkwHHA.4792@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
>>> Canadia and kick yore butt.

>> Well, it would be nice to meet you...
>>
>> *begins reconfiguration of X-News*
>>

> If Fris doesn't get busy I may pass him up this month. I only need 400
> poasts.

wow, it's good to have goals... and S.M.A.R.T. goals at that...

- If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Neil 07-09-2007 08:56 PM

Re: OT Woo Hoo!

> Welcome back to the fray. Glad to have you back.

be careful what you wish for...

- This space for rent.

CBIC 07-09-2007 09:00 PM

Re: OT Woo Hoo!

news:Xns9968AC4D48474neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> say in
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9968A4AF51084neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> say in news:
>>> #Yf3sbkwHHA.4792@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

>>> Well, it would be nice to meet you...
>>>
>>> *begins reconfiguration of X-News*
>>>

>> If Fris doesn't get busy I may pass him up this month. I only need 400
>> poasts.
>>

> wow, it's good to have goals... and S.M.A.R.T. goals at that...

Yes, I like to keep track of my progress.

CBIC 07-09-2007 09:01 PM

Re: OT Woo Hoo!

news:Xns9968AC61C2A0Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> say in
>

>> Welcome back to the fray. Glad to have you back.
>>

> be careful what you wish for...

I'm glad. I don't know what the others will say when they open their
newsreaders and see 200 unread posts.