Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   Crystal Reports in C# (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t520590-crystal-reports-in-c.html)

.netnewbeee 07-09-2007 01:59 PM

Crystal Reports in C#

Hey,

I am working on a windows application in C#.I am using Crystal Reports to generate reports .I have checked the Build Action to be set to Embedded Resource for the report and the namespace also to be correct but I still face the same error of

"Unable to find the report in the manifest resources. Please build the project, and try again."

Please help me this has become a critical issue and i cannot find a solution to it'

I also added references from the actual position.

Please help