Velocity Reviews

-   -   Photobook site reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t520117-photobook-site-reviews.html)

JC Dill 07-06-2007 05:26 PM

Photobook site reviews

This review is over a year old:

http://www.slate.com/id/2143039/

Given how fast sites change and new sites pop up, I'm wondering if
anyone knows of a more recent or more comprehensive photo book review
- including sites like Viovio, Blurb, Lulu, etc.?

Thanks!

jc

Eric Miller 07-06-2007 05:49 PM

Re: Photobook site reviews

JC Dill wrote:
> This review is over a year old:
>
> http://www.slate.com/id/2143039/
>
> Given how fast sites change and new sites pop up, I'm wondering if
> anyone knows of a more recent or more comprehensive photo book review
> - including sites like Viovio, Blurb, Lulu, etc.?
>
> Thanks!
>
> jc

Check out:

http://www.naturephotographers.net/a.../mh0405-1.html
http://kk.org/cooltools/archives/001520.php
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...to-books.shtml

Eric Miller
www.dyesscreek.com

vblvbl 02-18-2011 01:57 AM

You can check out photobooktalk.com for customer reviews on most of the main providers.