Velocity Reviews

-   -   user's list of web sites in SharePoint (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t519833-users-list-of-web-sites-in-sharepoint.html)

apondu 07-05-2007 03:51 PM

user's list of web sites in SharePoint

Hi,

i had a query on sharepoint portal 2003 and i am using VS2005 C#.Net.

We know we can get the users of the web sites in the sharepoint, but i
have a different
query now, we know tht we can synchronize Active Directory Services
with SharePoint.
Now taking a user from Active Directory Services, i want to get the
list of all websites in sharepoint
to which he is a member, he can be either a Reader, Contributoe,
Administrator.. doesn' matter
but if he a member then we have to list that website.

Can anyone help me to achieve this.

Waiting for ur responses

Thanks for the response.

Regards,