Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: sunday night OT (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51870-ot-sunday-night-ot.html)

Nerd32768 03-14-2005 03:07 AM

OT: sunday night OT

Visit this site
http://tinyurl.com/6su2p

It is about as accurate as anything else of its type that vie seen

Rowdy Yates 03-14-2005 05:20 AM

Re: OT: sunday night OT

"Nerd32768" <capacitytest@gmail.com> wrote in news:eUFc9LEKFHA.1528
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> Visit this site
> http://tinyurl.com/6su2p
>
> It is about as accurate as anything else of its type that vie seen

Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------
Subject: Your friend's crush list!

Hi.

Congratulations! Your friend has fell for the prank.

Friend's name:
Bill Gates (removed@yahoo.com)

His/Her Lovers:
1. Microsoft Windows
2. Novell Netware
3. RedHat Linux

Usually...
Name #1 is the girl or guy that your friend currently loves the most.

Name #2 is the person that your friend likes but cannot get.

Name #3 is your friend's best friend (of the opposite sex).

------------------

Ha HAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Kat 03-14-2005 05:54 AM

Re: OT: sunday night OT

Bastards!~

I entered the REAL information ;)

Congrats, you have my boyfriends name!

Kat

news:Xns961938938C57rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16.. .

Briscobar 03-14-2005 02:06 PM

Re: sunday night OT

In news:eUFc9LEKFHA.1528@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Nerd32768 <capacitytest@gmail.com> rambled:
> Visit this site
> http://tinyurl.com/6su2p
>
> It is about as accurate as anything else of its type that vie seen

I will indulge you, nerd.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
www.mcngp.com....

Consultant 03-14-2005 03:08 PM

Re: OT: sunday night OT

dog?