Velocity Reviews

-   -   Escape Sequence (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t518578-escape-sequence.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Qw==?= 06-29-2007 03:10 PM

Escape Sequence

Hi,

I have a label where I set the text to "Input value in format xxxx\xx"

This gets rendered as "Input value in format xxxx\\xx"

I have tried to set the text in the codebehind and use an escape sequence.

What am I doing wrong?

=?Utf-8?B?U2l2YSBN?= 06-29-2007 03:40 PM

RE: Escape Sequence

It works here but not sure how your code is. Try setting the text from the
..aspx itself with a single \ character or from code-behind as @"xxxx\xx" or
"xxxx\\xx".