Velocity Reviews

-   -   Fritz fon wlan 7050 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t518407-fritz-fon-wlan-7050-a.html)

alves 06-28-2007 06:04 PM

Fritz fon wlan 7050

Hi,

A friend got me a fritz 7050 as a present. Now I have 2 problems:
1) The bl**dy thing is in german, and my german skills just do not exist. Can I do firmware upgrade with the english firmware or it will be a mess?

2) apparently these things come with Annex A and Annex B, mine is a B, which means will not work in the uk.... I read it is possible to change this, but did any of you actually done it? I do not want to screw the box...

I am worried with 1 than with B, because I can plug the fritz to my lan and forget the adsl component.

Thanks in advance.

PA