Velocity Reviews

-   Hardware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f5-hardware.html)
-   -   PC to AMP Doubts (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t517946-pc-to-amp-doubts.html)

DemonEyes 06-27-2007 03:32 AM

PC to AMP Doubts

Hello everyone...

I am new here and I have a few questions on Audio...I was hoping you'd help me....

Okay, I bought these really kickass 7.1 S750 from Creative...Worked for three...no...two months and they went kappot! Went to the forums on Creative and fixing/replacing them was harder than escaping hell. I decided to go Amp and since I already had surround speakers, all I needed was an Amp and a Subwoofer.

I want to buy this Amp It has SPIF/Optical In and Out. My PC has too. But the Amp connectors EXCLUDE the PC in. Can I connect it to my PC still, albeit this fact?

Thanks you in advance and I was hoping if anyone had a recommendation for a sub.

Thanks again.