Velocity Reviews

-   -   how to join the newsgroup (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51764-how-to-join-the-newsgroup.html)

koti 02-24-2005 09:22 AM

how to join the newsgroup

please tell me how to join the news group

02-24-2005 10:12 AM

how to join the newsgroup

click send

meanoldman 02-24-2005 05:34 PM

Re: how to join the newsgroup

I think you're already there bucko.

Briscobar 02-24-2005 06:18 PM

Re: how to join the newsgroup

In news:0b5501c51a52$6ca3c600$a401280a@phx.gbl,
koti <koteswar_naidu@yahoo.com> rambled:
> please tell me how to join the news group

I'm sorry, but membership has been temporarily closed, due to a high volume
of stupidity from potential candidates. If and when the application process
is renewed, you will receive a certified letter (via USPS). To be
considered, however, you must post your age, sex, address, and current
employment status, along with Microsoft certifications you have earned. To
be considered for EE (express enrollment), please post a picture of yourself
(or a link to a picture on the web).

Thank you for your interest in this newsgroup. Have a nice day.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

Consultant 02-25-2005 02:54 PM

Re: how to join the newsgroup

please send 19.95 and 4 loaves of bread to sally struthers

TomBrooklyn 05-26-2012 10:27 PM

Which newsgroup is he talking about?

How can I join one?