Velocity Reviews

-   -   PLEASE HELP - Jetty cookies don't work - fine in jboss (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t517639-please-help-jetty-cookies-dont-work-fine-in-jboss.html)

amatijaca@gmail.com 06-25-2007 11:34 PM

PLEASE HELP - Jetty cookies don't work - fine in jboss

Hi there,

I am having a silly problem, which has sucked more time then it
deserves to...
I have a plain vanilla Jetty 6.1.4 (latest) deployed, and all runs
fine, except
in my Struts Action this does not work

Cookie info = new Cookie("pharmacology", "amatijaca@gmail.com");
info.setMaxAge(Integer.MAX_VALUE);
info.setPath("/MyPharma");
response.addCookie(info);

there is no exception at all, and all appears to work, but NO COOKIE
IS SET
in Firefox !! Now to make things interesting, JSESSIONID is being set
just
fine in Jetty...

Now, I take the exact same thing, and deploy to Jboss (with Tomcat),
and all
is well!!

What gives?? Do I need to configure Jetty that cookies work??

Thanks, Alex.