Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-210 Passing Score (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51760-70-210-passing-score.html)

David 02-23-2005 11:55 PM

70-210 Passing Score

What Score is needed to pass the 70-210 Exam?

The Rev \(MCT\) 02-24-2005 12:17 AM

Re: 70-210 Passing Score

All MCP Exams have a passing score of 700

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..

=?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?= 02-24-2005 02:45 AM

Re: 70-210 Passing Score

Does that mean 70%?

The Rev \(MCT\) 02-24-2005 02:53 AM

Re: 70-210 Passing Score

No....It means 700. Each test is weighted differently so that the passing
score is always 700.
--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..

=?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?= 02-24-2005 03:05 AM

Re: 70-210 Passing Score

ok, so how do I know what is the % of right answers giving me passing score?
for example 70-290

two more questions:
how much time does every mcp exam last?
how many questions are there?

The Rev \(MCT\) 02-24-2005 03:39 AM

Re: 70-210 Passing Score

Cannot answer those questions, however all the questions that can be
answered can be found here. I will note, not all your questions will be
answered, some of that information is not of public record.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/default.asp

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com