Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exam Centers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51624-exam-centers.html)

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?= 02-01-2005 04:23 PM

Exam Centers

I have been involved for some years in my companies network. I have since
decided to take the MCSE (2003 server) qualification exams.

Where can I take the exams without doing a course, as I have already got
books and experience. can I take the exams online?

I live in Cheltenham Gloucestershire

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-01-2005 04:29 PM

Re: Exam Centers

>can I take the exams online?

no.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR 02-01-2005 04:36 PM

Re: Exam Centers

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?= climbed on a
soapbox & opined:

> Where can I take the exams without doing a course, as I have already got
> books and experience. can I take the exams online?

Being as how you had to ask that, I'd say you probably don't have the
required knowledge to pass. Good thing you asked in here before actually
laying out the dosh for the test, huh?

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Rowdy Yates 02-01-2005 06:01 PM

Re: Exam Centers

JaR <plente@spamsuxsofthome.net> wrote in
news:Xns95F0579E2FF4Eplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?= climbed
> on a soapbox & opined:
>
>> Where can I take the exams without doing a course, as I have already
>> got books and experience. can I take the exams online?

> Being as how you had to ask that, I'd say you probably don't have the
> required knowledge to pass. Good thing you asked in here before
> actually laying out the dosh for the test, huh?

I agree wholeheartedly with the above statement. If you are too stupid to
use the internet - you will fail.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

T-Bone 02-01-2005 06:39 PM

Re: Exam Centers

"Steveeo" <Steveeo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> Where can I take the exams without doing a course, as I have already got
> books and experience.

I dunno, at a testing centre perhaps?

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-01-2005 06:58 PM

Re: Exam Centers

>If you are too stupid to
>use the internet

internet?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\) 02-01-2005 07:02 PM

Re: Exam Centers

The internet is a communications tool used the world over, where people can
come together to bitch about movies and share pornography with one another.

Now you know I couldn't resist that :)

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

..
"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> >If you are too stupid to
> >use the internet

> internet?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-01-2005 07:11 PM

Re: Exam Centers

>The internet is a communications tool used the world over, where people can
>come together to bitch about movies and share pornography with one another.

invented by microsoft i guess.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ken Briscoe 02-01-2005 07:13 PM

Re: Exam Centers

In news:uADYkCJCFHA.1452@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,
Stephen Charles Rea (MCT) <Stephen Charles Rea
(MCT)@discussions.microsoft.com> rambled:
> The internet is a communications tool used the world over, where
> people can come together to bitch about movies and share pornography
> with one another.
>
> Now you know I couldn't resist that :)

Snoochie Boochies!

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\) 02-01-2005 07:20 PM

Re: Exam Centers

Are you even supposed to be here today?