Velocity Reviews

-   -   .net (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51602-net.html)

k.palani subramanya sarma 01-30-2005 01:08 PM

.net

k.p.s.sarma is completed master of information technology
in the year of 2003-2004. please your suggession by him .
what is the next? he do?

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\) 01-30-2005 01:45 PM

Re: .net

Great I really need some advise. How do I stop a$$fuskers like yourself from
trolling the boards? In addition how does one remove one's shoe from
someone's a$$. I would seem I kicked one of these trolls so hard I lost my
shoe, and I really liked that shoe. Oh and one more question. What does a
master of information technology do when he's not bugging the living $hit
out of me?

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

..

Rowdy Yates 01-30-2005 06:43 PM

Re: .net

"k.palani subramanya sarma" <kps_sarma2001@yahoo.com> wrote in

> k.p.s.sarma is completed master of information technology
> in the year of 2003-2004. please your suggession by him .
> what is the next? he do?

one order of chicken tika please. can you make it with spinach on the side.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

T-Bone 01-31-2005 03:22 PM

Re: .net

"k.palani subramanya sarma" <kps_sarma2001@yahoo.com> wrote
> k.p.s.sarma is completed master of information technology

Yes, but is he master of his domain?

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Syncme 02-01-2005 09:28 PM

Re: .net

"k.palani subramanya sarma" <kps_sarma2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> k.p.s.sarma is completed master of information technology
> in the year of 2003-2004. please your suggession by him .
> what is the next? he do?

I hear cab companies are looking....

T-Bone 02-02-2005 01:57 PM

Re: .net

"Syncme" <syncme@nojunk.com> wrote
> I hear cab companies are looking....

Around here you have to have your PhD for that. A masters degree will net
you night manager at the 7-11 at best.

T-Bone
MCNGP

Syncme 02-02-2005 02:14 PM

Re: .net

>> I hear cab companies are looking....
>
> Around here you have to have your PhD for that.>

Ah, so you're a from New York City....:)