Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: C-P/HPF mutates (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51599-ot-c-p-hpf-mutates.html)

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 01-29-2005 03:19 PM

OT: C-P/HPF mutates

For those of you in here familiar with the pet troll of
microsoft.public.msagent, our favorite psychotic has wandered into another
haunt of mine: microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion. I made a point of
introducing said IDOT to the regulars in that froup. I can't wait to see
the upcoming interaction in there. Warning, it's a fairly heavy-traffic NG,
probably 3-4 times the volume in here. And really, really boring if you're
not a programmer. And sometimes even if you are a programmer.

--
Fris "Yeller Pick At You" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 01-29-2005 04:23 PM

Re: OT: C-P/HPF mutates

> microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion.

It's good to see there are plenty of clueless people over there as
well :-)

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ken Briscoe 01-31-2005 02:03 PM

Re: C-P/HPF mutates

In news:OFoD4XhBFHA.2584@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
FrisbeeŽ <billLASTINIT@dasi-software.com> rambled:
> For those of you in here familiar with the pet troll of
> microsoft.public.msagent, our favorite psychotic has wandered into
> another haunt of mine: microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion. I
> made a point of introducing said IDOT to the regulars in that froup.
> I can't wait to see the upcoming interaction in there. Warning, it's
> a fairly heavy-traffic NG, probably 3-4 times the volume in here.
> And really, really boring if you're not a programmer. And sometimes
> even if you are a programmer.

Jesus...someone has to put a leash on that thing.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.

JaR 01-31-2005 04:36 PM

Re: C-P/HPF mutates

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Jesus...someone has to put a leash on that thing.

s/leash/straightjacket/

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\) 01-31-2005 04:40 PM

Re: C-P/HPF mutates

I've obviously not had the pleasure.

--
"The Rev"