Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to add the Certificate to the client side after we publish the application using clickonce? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t515681-how-to-add-the-certificate-to-the-client-side-after-we-publish-the-application-using-clickonce.html)

Ryou kaihou 06-19-2007 11:48 AM

How to add the Certificate to the client side after we publish the application using clickonce?

When we publish the application using clickonce,we need export the
certificate
and import it to the client side using the following command:

>CertMgr.exe -add ryou.cer -s Root
>CertMgr.exe -add ryou.cer -s TrustedPublishe

But now, how can we perform the above steps on the server side rather than
the client side?
Any suggestion?

Thanks!