Velocity Reviews

-   -   HOW LONG TO REGISTER AN EXAM (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51499-how-long-to-register-an-exam.html)

=?Utf-8?B?bHVrZQ==?= 01-13-2005 10:35 AM

HOW LONG TO REGISTER AN EXAM

Hi,

ten days ago I passed 70-221, last requirement to MCSE
since one week on prometric transcript, but not yet on my MS trancript ;
how long does it take to MS to register my exam and certify me as MCSE?

--
Luke form Italy

Emanuel Ceciu 01-13-2005 10:39 AM

Re: HOW LONG TO REGISTER AN EXAM

Hello,

It takes from 2 days to 2 weeks. Wait until 2 weeks pass and if you don't
get your MCP transcript updated then contact prometric or MS.
I have a similar problem when i get my last MCSE exam.

Emanuel Ceciu

Emanuel Ceciu 01-13-2005 10:39 AM

kpg 01-13-2005 07:53 PM

Re: HOW LONG TO REGISTER AN EXAM

what...no Luke, I am your father...jokes?

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 01-13-2005 08:02 PM

Re: HOW LONG TO REGISTER AN EXAM

>what...no Luke, I am your father...jokes?

I was wondering where Matthew, Mark & John were

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3